Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Guilty!!!! My Carbon Footprint Has Exploded!

I have been blogging absent due to working maniacal hours, travelling overseas, ditching my horrendous job and finding new employment, and mostly because my trusty old computer was retired and HH went and purchased me one of those tablet thingies, which I hate using.

Apologies to all for my lack of commenting, which I do enjoy, but this little notebook/tablet thing is a down right bugger to type on, the cursor is a mongrel to control and my life has been busy enough to use as an excuse for my absenteeism.

So between travel, a bit of consumerism and lack of attention to my garden, my carbon footprint is hideous.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Wow so much has been going on for you, I hope you have Christmas off so that you can recover from it all. Changing jobs is stressful and time consuming so I understand your absense. I hope you are happy at your new job. I am not a fan of the tablet things either. I believe the were made for people with long delicate piano players fingers not the short stumpy gardeners ones that I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is looking up! Sounds like you have got it together!
    Blogger on small devices is crap, I agree! No pressure, we'll be here when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daff - that's a lot of things happening at once. It's good to hear from you, and maybe we'll hear where (overseas) you have been. cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daffodil! So lovely to hear from you. Hope all your changes bring a wonderful future for you and your family.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete